Here at Cash Only, we love food. We also love infused food. We’re just not great at cooking. Therefore, we partnered with our friends at Cough Creative to make a series of tutorials that can teach even the clumsiest of potheads how to whip in the kitchen.
For this first “How-To,” Ally from Cough Creative devised a new take on and old classic: A CBD-Infused BLT Sandwich!
This easy-to-make snack features CBD-infused Chili Crisp Oil from Loud Grandma / Pot d’Huile. The oil contains just the right amount of heat with a relaxing dose of CBD — not too spicy, not too stoney. You can add this stuff into sandwiches, salads, you name it! ?
Below includes the ingredients list — but the recipe instructions should be pretty self-explanatory. It’s a sandwich, after all!
A big thanks to Cough Creative and Pot d’Huile — give ’em both a follow.
– White bread, toasted
– 3 slices of bacon, pan fried
– 1/2 tomato, sliced
– Lettuce, cut to preference
– 2 tbsp mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp Loud Grandma CBD-Infused Chili Crisp Oil
1. Toast two pieces of white bread
2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy
3. Cut tomato into thick slices
4. Cut lettuce to fit bread
5. Mix mayo and CBD Chili Oil in a small bowl
6. Spread mayo mixture onto the toasted bread
7. Layer lettuce, tomato, and bacon to make your BLT
8. Voila! Enjoy your snack 🙂
Stay tuned for more upcoming edibles explainers, and send us a pic of your own CBD-infused sando!
For more on Cash Only, follow us: