Our friends at Cough Creative are back with another infused food tutorial that can teach even the clumsiest of potheads how to whip in the kitchen.
For this new “How-To,” Ally from Cough Creative shows us how to make THC-infused pesto, which can pair with a million different dishes. This easy-to-make sauce also features CBD Olive Oil from Pot d’Huile, which we highly recommend!
◦ 1 TBSP of @potdhuile CBD-Infused Olive Oil
◦ Roughly 50mg (1/2 TBSP) THC infused olive oil (I made my own, but dispensary-bought is fine too!)
◦ 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan
◦ 1/2 TBSP of minced garlic
◦ 1/3 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
◦ 1 pinch of salt
◦ 1 pinch of pepper
◦ A squeeze of lemon if ya nasty
Combine everything in a blender (or mortar and pestle if you’re willing to put in the work) and pulse or grind until you’ve reached your preferred texture!
We make this recipe as a 1-2-person snack-sized serving. This size is also great for an infused grazing board if you’re also going to add a few other dips on there!
This recipe can be multiplied to serve as many guests as you’d like, and the THC and CBD doses can be adjusted based on your preferences! Enjoy! 🌿
Follow Cough Creative on Instagram
Follow Pot d’Huile on Instagram
Follow Cash Only on Instagram while you’re at it, too!