Our friends at Cough Creative are back with another infused food tutorial that can teach even the clumsiest of potheads how to whip in the kitchen.
For this new “How-To,” Ally from Cough Creative shows us how to make infused Shakshuka — a personal favorite dish that can make any breakfast feel magical. This recipe also features CBD Olive Oil from Pot d’Huile, which we highly recommend!
Below includes the ingredients list and recipe instructions. A big thanks to Cough Creative and Pot d’Huile — give ’em both a follow.
?✨CBD Infused Shakshuka✨?
– @potdhuile CBD-infused olive oil
– 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
– 2 large tomatoes
– 1 yellow onion
– Tomato paste
– 4-6 eggs
– Goat or feta cheese (crumbled)
– Garlic powder
– Bread to toast
1. Chop onions into small pieces
2. Finely chop or purée tomatoes
3. Mince garlic if not pre-minced
4. Add infused olive oil to pan over medium-low heat
5. Add onions and let soften, be sure to season after each ingredient addition
6. Add minced garlic once onions have softened, allowing both to lightly brown
7. Add tomato paste and mix with garlic and onions until combined
8. Add chopped or puréed tomatoes, again be sure to season after adding (if you forget to add your seasons throughout this recipe, you’ll end up with some pretty flavorless mush ?)
9. Allow veggies to stew over a low heat uncovered until 1/2 of the liquid from the tomatoes has been cooked out
10. Crack 4-6 eggs over your stewed tomato and cover the pan
11. Let eggs steam until the whites have cooked, then sprinkle your crumbled cheese over top, re-cover the pan
12. Allow cheese to melt until the yolks of the egg are cooked to your personal preference (I prefer my yolks runny but not raw)
13. Finish with one last dash of paprika, then serve over your choice of toasted bread!
Follow @coughcreative for more recipes and check out @potdhuile while you’re at it! ???