Our friends at Cough Creative are back with another infused food tutorial that can teach even the clumsiest of potheads how to whip in the kitchen.
Today’s dank dish is an infused lemon cake, featuring CBD olive oil by our friends at Pot d’Huile. If you have the desire to make this a stonier sweet treat, you can infuse your own olive oil. After all, it’s always fun to get baked as a cake 🙂
Below includes the ingredients list and recipe instructions. A big thanks to Cough Creative and Pot d’Huile — give ’em both a follow.
?✨CBD Infused Lemon Cake✨?
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar (/granulated sugar)
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tsp. zest
- 1/2 cup citrus juice
- 1/2 cup Pot d’Huile CBD Olive Oil
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. citrus juice (fresh, I used 4 tangerines)
- Whisk the sugar, eggs, and citrus zest until light and fluffy.
- Add the fruit juice and olive oil until combined
- Mix in the flour, salt, and baking powder until combined.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. (Depends on your oven and the size of your pans)
- Whisk lemon juice and sugar together to make the glaze
- Drizzle your cakes with the simple glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
Follow @coughcreative for more recipes and check out @potdhuile while you’re at it!